Disease and Prevention
Yale Therapy Group continues to observe Health Canada’s disease prevention recommendations. Our first priority is the continued safety of our therapists and our clients. Mask wearing is a personal choice.
Please do not come into the office if you are experiencing any flu-like symptoms, we will gladly switch you to telehealth or rebook your appointment. Our staff commits to you, and we ask you to do the same.
Be kind, be calm, be safe.
Yale Therapy Group
Communicable Disease Prevention –
Office Safety Precautions:
Our office is taking the following precautions to protect our clients and help slow the spread of communicable disease.
- Please do not come into the office if you are experiencing any flu like symptoms, we will gladly switch you to telehealth or rebook your appointment.
- We ask all clients to arrive at their appointment times, to minimize overcrowding and congestion in the waiting room.
- On arrival all clients are encouraged to wash their hands or use hand sanitizer.
- Seating in the waiting room is discouraged; there and in the therapy rooms seating has been arranged for physical distancing. Our staff maintain safe distancing practices.
- There is limited seating in the waiting room. To avoid congestion no more than two people in there at a time, or one social group; please practice physical distancing.
- Soap dispensers are maintained, everyone is encouraged to wash their hands.
- Hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol is available at the entrance, therapy rooms and in the washroom.
- Common touch areas are disinfected at the end of each day.
- When using the washroom: use the Lysol wipes on frequently touched areas.
- Yale team members will not come to work if they are ill but will offer telehealth sessions or rebook your appointment.